Thursday, October 25, 2012





Okay, this is how it started...(ignore the camera dates, I'm better with power tools and kids than electronics) I was hoping to replace some broken panes of glass...The local window and door store was more generous than I could ever have dreamed...I inquired about the replacement panes for an old window I had salvaged and placed in my chicken coop a decade before...The smirk and grin was a typical response to one of my many plans. But, then the conversation took a wonderful turn to one of  "county fees" for disposal of construction debris...Debris??? I'm a "green" kinda gal...My Papa was the original "upcycler"! His generation knew how to..."Use it up, wear it out or do without." I grew up many summers in east Texas marveling at all the things he had made with "trash"....

No comments:

Post a Comment